- Canary Release
- AEIOU Observation Framework
- Service Blueprint
- Design of Experiments
- Force Field Analysis - Force Field Map
- Whole Product Plotting
- Design The Box
- News Headlines aka Cover Story
- How-Now-Wow Prioritization (Matrix)
- Impact & Effort Prioritization (Matrix)
- Iteration (Sprint) Planning
- Backlog Refinement
What is it?
- A practice that focuses development on products and associated business outcomes of those products.
- Primarily product ownership is about enabling a collaboration between development teams members of a product and all the stakeholders, users and any affected by that product.
- Supported by many other practices to maximise and prioritise business and customer value of features incrementally built into products.
Why use it?
- Facilitates a connection between development teams and the products that deliver business and customer value.
- Provides a strong foundation for long lived cross functional teams to iteratively discovery and deliver increments of the product releasing value early and often.
- Enables a flexible and adaptive approach to delivering products that can be responsive to feedback and the market.
- Henrik Kniberg’s “Product Ownership in a Nutshell” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=502ILHjX9EE