What is it?
Moving Motivators is a practice to uncover what motivates your colleagues and yourself.
Why use it?
The practice helps the team members to understand different perspectives.
- First, download and print the cards that you will find on the Management 3.0 website. You can also buy sets of cards if you prefer.
- Once you have the cards, play the game alone. That is your training.
- Sort the cards from left to right. The most important motivation factor is on the left; the less important is on the right.
- Consider a change in your life and how this change affects your motivation factors. Move the card up if it is a positive effect and down if it is a negative effect.
- Consider the transformation you would like your team to commit to and look at how it affects your motivators.
- More about the Moving Motivators practices on the Management 3.0 website
- Moving Motivators is the assignment from the third chapter of Changing Your Team From The Inside