What Is Moving Motivators?
Moving Motivators is a practice to uncover what motivates your colleagues and yourself.
Why Do Moving Motivators?
The practice helps the team members to understand different perspectives.
How to do Moving Motivators?
- First, download and print the cards that you will find on the Management 3.0 website. You can also buy sets of cards if you prefer.
- Once you have the cards, play the game alone. That is your training.
- Sort the cards from left to right. The most important motivation factor is on the left; the less important is on the right.
- Consider a change in your life and how this change affects your motivation factors. Move the card up if it is a positive effect and down if it is a negative effect.
- Consider the transformation you would like your team to commit to and look at how it affects your motivators.
Want to run this practice remotely? Here's some help to jump start your session 💻🙏
Look at Moving Motivators
Links we love
Check out these great links which can help you dive a little deeper into running the Moving Motivators practice with your team, customers or stakeholders.
Discuss with the Community