What is it?
- Agile practice where two team members work together on one workstation (one keyboard and mouse) to implement a feature.
Why use it?
- Enables knowledge share between more experienced and less experience team members.
- Increases the quality of implementation as review of works happens at the same time.
How to do it?
- Team member behind the keyboard and mouse is called the driver.
- Other team member is called the _navigator _and he collaborates by guiding the
- Switch the roles often for example every 15 minutes.