Development Team, Product Owner, Stakeholders
What is it?
- A tool that facilitates conversations about relative priorities and focuses upcoming activities.
- A finite set of topics/dimensions/areas that can be relatively prioritised against each other.
- A slider for each dimension where groups of people collaborative slide the relative importance to the right (more important) or left (less important).
Why use it?
- Enables an alignment and consensus on areas of focus.
- Provides clarifications across stakeholder groups of motivations and desires.
- Can be used as a filtering mechanism for later prioritisation (of, for example, product backlog items).
- Trade off Sliders in Atassian Playbook - https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/plays/trade-off-sliders