Product Owner, Team Members, Key Stakeholders
This practice is part of: Facilitation Tips for Remote Sessions.
What is it?
- A tool to capture and articulate the goals and outcomes a team are striving to deliver.
- Can include customer (end user) based outcomes as well as business and capability based outcomes.
- Often harnesses and summarises the findings and learnings from other Discovery practices into a finite set of statements that can be publicly displayed for team and stakeholders to regularly reference.
Why use it?
- Helps achieve alignment and focus across stakeholder groups and team members.
- Helps focus on achieving measurable customer and business outcomes / impacts as opposed to purely outputs.
- Provides a visual reminder to all on the current outcomes of focus and can be used to help with prioritisation / filtering of upcoming work items.
- How to create measurable outcomes - http://www.gabriellebenefield.com/mobius/how-to-measure-value/